Vino in the Vineyard
Wine Tasting & Silent Auction
Together we can bring back smiles, give hope & make a difference.
Join us & enjoy:
Wine Tasting ♦ Delicious Catered Hors D’Oeuvres ♦ Vineyard Tours ♦ Children’s Acitivities ♦ Grape Stomping ♦ Scenic Photo Booth ♦ & More!!
Saturday, September 6th, 2014 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Generously hosted by Dr. Robert and Mrs. Carolyn Scott Bellendene Vineyard 2611 Old Taneytown Rd, Westminster MD, 21158
All ages welcome.
$50-individuals, $95-couples, $135-family, $30-recent grads
Proceeds benefit Ecuadent’s medical & dental mission support and supply fund
Click HERE to learn more about our important work.
For Additional Information!
Email email@example.com or call 410-561-1800
Can’t Wait To See You There!
Getting there: Feel free to use the following directions, because GPS systems and Google Maps do not always take you to the vineyard.
From I-95 (North or South)
1. Take 695- Noth/West towards Towson
2. Take exit 19- 795 NW
3. Continue for about 8 miles. Take exit 9- Route 140 towards Westminster
4. Continue on Route 140 for about 10-15 miles.
5. Follow signs for 140 West towards Taneytown
6. Once you see the signs for Taneytown, continue straight for 2-3 miles.
7. Turn left onto Old Taneytoen Road. (There will be a big sign for you at this intersection.)
8. Continue for about 3 miles. The Scott’s driveway will be on your left, #2611. Again, we will have a big sign and probably balloons.
9. Turn left into the driveway. Go all the way to the end. The Scott’s home is the last house on the right.
10. You will be directed as to where to park.
From I-83 (Coming from the North)
1. Take exit 20B- Shawan Rd West
2. Continue onto Shawan Rd. Once you cross Falls Rd, Shawan Rd turns into Tufton Ave.
3. Continue for 4 miles until the road comes to a “T”
4. Turn right onto Worthington Ave
5. After about 2 miles, Worthington Ave turnes into Butler Rd/128W. Continue going straight.
6. Turn right onto Route 140N/W towards Westminster
7. Follow the I-95 directions, starting with #4.